1. Tuesday, March 5th: Extra productive.
2. Wednesday, March 6th: Inner clock.
3. Thursday, March 7th: Going to Kinkos.
4. Friday, March 8th: The whole fucking world.
5. Saturday, March 9th: Hanging flyers.
6. Sunday, March 10th: Three Cheese Macaroni.
7. Monday, March 11th: Mousing.
8. Tuesday, March 12th: Pizzas on a bike.
9. Wednesday, March 13th: Shedding.
10. Thursday, March 14th: Trying to get rid of me.
11. Friday, March 15th: Quick nap.
12. Saturday, March 16th: St. Patricks Day 2002.
13. Sunday, March 17th: Mmm, oatmeal.
14. Monday, March 18th: Whimsical.
15. Tuesday, March 19th: Theyre all crazy.
16. Wednesday, March 20th: Haircut
17. Thursday, March 21st: Call from Seth.
18. Friday, March 22nd: Baking a pizza.
19. Saturday, March 23rd: Something to do.
20. Sunday, March 24th: Technical support.
21. Monday, March 25th: Going to bed now.
22. Tuesday, March 26th: Rainy day in Savannah.
23. Wednesday, March 27th: 8:00 deadline.
24. Thursday, March 28th: Honky ninja.
25. Friday, March 29th: Washing dishes.
26. Saturday, March 30th: The Last Days of the Day to Day King.
27. Sunday, March 31st: Old NES games.
28. Monday, April 1st: Stop calling!
29. Tuesday, April 2nd: Ink went bad.
30. Wednesday, April 3rd: Minicomics making.
31. Thursday, April 4th: Lord of the Rings.
32. Friday, April 5th: Strange dream.
33. Saturday, April 6th: Long dark night.
34. Sunday, April 7th: Its war!
35. Monday, April 8th: Stephen Kings Sleepwalkers
36. Tuesday, April 9th: Library.
37. Wednesday, April 10th: Breakfast at Tiffanys
38. Thursday, April 11th: Cabin fever.
39. Friday, April 12th: Mirror in the bathroom.
40. Saturday, April 13th: The barbecue.
41. Sunday, April 14th: Cartoonists snack.
42. Monday, April 15th: Highs and lows.
43. Tuesday, April 16th: The kitchen window.
44. Wednesday, April 17th: Dark Crystal Dolls.
45. Thursday, April 18th: So tired...
46. Friday, April 19th: The wonderful world of art.
47. Saturday, April 20th: It was Parasite Eve II.
48. Sunday, April 21st: Back porch barbecue.
49. Monday, April 22nd: Living in limbo.
50. Tuesday, April 23rd: Its a standoff.
51. Wednesday, April 24th: The guy who lives upstairs.
52. Thursday, April 25th: Targeted by the Predator.
53. Friday, April 26th: Coupon crunch time.
54. Saturday, April 27th: Going to Krispy Kreme.
55. Sunday, April 28th: Walking around the city at night.
56. Monday, April 29th: Not on the job...
57. Tuesday, April 30th: A fresh start.
88. Friday, May 31st: Undercover old folks.
59. Thursday, May 2nd: Mystery solved.
60. Friday, May 3rd: How to maximize your Kinkos experience.
61. Saturday, May 4th: Free Comic Day.
62. Sunday, May 5th: Who called?
63. Monday, May 6th: Modem problems.
64. Tuesday, May 7th: Spider-man.
65. Wednesday, May 8th: Sleeps Mighty Swing.
66. Thursday, May 9th: By myself.
67. Friday, May 10th: They didnt get my order right, either.
68. Saturday, May 11th: Wrong number.
69. Sunday, May 12th: Leaky ceiling.
70. Monday, May 13th: God is mocking me.
71. Tuesday, May 14th: ]Leaky ceiling, part 2.
72. Wednesday, May 15th: An incident I feel I must relate.
73. Thursday, May 16th: Fantastic Planet.
74. Friday, May 17th: The inevitable Star Wars strip.
75. Saturday, May 18th: White Russians.
76. Sunday, May 19th: Used drafting table.
77. Monday, May 20th: I should be working.
78. Tuesday, May 21st: Vacuuming again?
79. Wednesday, May 22nd: Excessive geekiness.
80. Thursday, May 23rd: A good question.
81. Friday, May 24th: Crackers.
82. Saturday, May 25th: Indy rock today.
83. Sunday, May 26th: I turned on the wrong burner.
84. Monday, May 27th: Sesame ball.
85. Tuesday, May 28th: Going-away party.
86. Wednesday, May 29th: 30+ hours.
87. Thursday, May 30th: Winter Special.
89. Saturday, June 1st: Bar scene.
90. Sunday, June 2nd: Ghost town.
91. Monday, June 3rd: Perfunctory goodbye.
92. Tuesday, June 4th: Copyright violation.
93. Wednesday, June 5th: Constantine the Great.
94. Thursday, June 6th: The Mighty Dork.
95. Friday, June 7th: Power out.
96. Saturday, June 8th: Yo mama.
97. Sunday, June 9th: Flea market.
98. Monday, June 10th: Dance Dance Persecution.
99. Tuesday, June 11th: Laundry day.
100. Wednesday, June 12th: Nerd meeting.
101. Thursday, June 13th: Arachnophobia.
102. Friday, June 14th: Another Friday night.
103. Saturday, June 15th: Caffeine withdrawal.
104. Sunday, June 16th: Pollock.
105. Monday, June 17th: Open mic night.
106. Tuesday, June 18th: He actually called four times.
107. Wednesday, June 19th: It sure wasnt rice.
108. Thurday, June 20th: I thought it was funny.
109. Friday, June 21st: Just press send.
110. Saturday, June 22nd: Minority Retort.
111. Sunday, June 23rd: Epic Quests are hard to find.
112. Monday, June 24th: Tired.
113. Tuesday, June 25th: Fine print.
114. Wednesday, June 26th: A piece of the pie.
115. Thursday, June 27th: 3-point dashed borders.
116. Friday, June 28th: Pacing does not help.
117. Saturday, June 29th: Criminally cute.
118. Sunday, June 30th: The elusive one-armed pull-up.
119. Monday, July 1st: The world will beat a path to your door.
120. Tuesday, July 2nd: Paying the bills.
121. Wednesday, July 3rd: When youre drinking.
122. Thursday, July 4th: Fwee!
123. Friday, July 5th: Im from Florida!
124. Saturday, July 6th: Brush with fame.
125. Sunday, July 7th: I sleep here.
126. Monday, July 8th: To the Empire.
127. Tuesday, July 9th: Mr. Sociability.
128. Wednesday, July 10th: I did this basically just to rag on him.
129. Thursday, July 11th: Vampire schedule.
130. Friday, July 12th: Starts with "L."
131. Saturday, July 13th: The cats arrive. And Rose too.
132. Sunday, July 14th: It tastes good.
133. Monday, July 15th: Sadly, this was around noon.
134. Tuesday, July 16th: I didnt want to see it, either.
135. Wednesday, July 17th: Birthday baby.
136. Thursday, July 18th: Dont you remember Jordy?
137. Friday, July 19th: Ban this song.
138. Saturday, July 20th: Cats are a pain.
139. Sunday, July 21st: We are all lazy today.
140. Monday, July 22nd: Serious comics.
141. Tuesday, July 23rd: No rest for the weary.
142. Wednesday, July 24th: Good hair day.
143. Thursday, July 25th: Dont mess with those white boys.
144. Friday, July 26th: Very cute.
145. Saturday, July 27th: Summer in the city.
146. Sunday, July 28th: Another comic about sleeping.
147. Monday, July 29th: The nasty bits.
148. Tuesday, July 30th: Stanks.
149. Wednesday, July 31st: Young, hip people.
150. Thursday, August 1st: Antar is adopted.
151. Friday, August 2nd: Driving with the parents.
152. Saturday, August 3rd: Cease and desist.
153. Sunday, August 4th: It was really more like dinner.
154. Monday, August 5th: Damn soap.
155. Tuesday, August 6th: He didnt hear us knocking?
156. Wednesday, August 7th: Im a fast reader.
157. Thursday, August 8th: Bad mood.
158. Friday, August 9th: Allergies.
159. Saturday, August 10th: My truck is trying to kill me.
160. Sunday, August 11th: The Pepsi Challenge.
161. Monday, August 12th: More caffeine.
162. Tuesday, August 13th: No, seriously. Its trying to kill me.
163. Wednesday, August 14th: Visualize me sucking at pool.
164. Thursday, August 15th: Im my bitch.
165. Friday, August 16th: Sometimes I like to draw.
166. Saturday, August 17th: Too much envelope glue.
167. Sunday, August 18th: What else are you gonna do?
168. Monday, August 19th: Antar is considerate.
169. Tuesday, August 20th: So, Im picky.
170. Wednesday, August 21st: Jerrys not into public urination.
171. Thursday, August 22nd: At least I paid the cable bill.
172. Friday, August 23rd: Brave new world.
173. Saturday, August 24th: Cats using logic.
174. Sunday, August 25th: Pizza and Adult Swim.
175. Monday, August 26th: Must... concentrate...
176. Tuesday, August 27th: Carpal Tunnel isnt funny.
177. Wednesday, August 28th: Ill in the bad way.
178. Thursday, August 29th: The grocery list.
179. Friday, August 30th: 50% chance of brainstorm.
180. Saturday, August 31st: He felt guilty, for some reason.
181. Sunday, September 1st: The "twist ending" sucked.
182. Monday, September 2nd: I didnt get Labor Day off.
183. Tuesday, September 3rd: Booty Cancer.
184. Wednesday, September 4th: Wasnt it already a business meeting?
185. Thursday, September 5th: The accidental tourists.
186. Friday, September 6th: Neither does Scott McCloud.
187. Saturday, September 7th: Perhaps coincidentally.
188. Sunday, September 8th: SPX Picnic 2002.
189. Monday, September 9th: Blacks run!
190. Tuesday, September 10th: I was a cruel little boy.
191. Wednesday, September 11th: Minds eye...
192. Thursday, September 12th: Not that place again.
193. Friday, September 13th: Worst birthday ever.
194. Saturday, September 14th: It wasnt raining when we went in...
195. Sunday, September 15th: Doesnt everyone shave this way?
196. Monday, September 16th: Blah blah Transformers.
197. Tuesday, September 17th: Home theatre system.
198. Wednesday, September 18th: The PS2 wears out its welcome.
199. Thursday, September 19th: Comics on the brain.
200. Friday, September 20th: The first hit is free.
201. Saturday, September 21st: An unrelated conversation.
202. Sunday, September 22nd: I cant believe I ate the whole thing.
203. Monday, September 23rd: A whole new way to waste time.
204. Tuesday, September 24th: Not very sneaky.
205. Wednesday, September 25th: Another birthday ruined.
206. Thursday, September 26th: No time for Al Green.
207. Friday, September 27th: Check out these doggs.
208. Saturday, September 28th: Slumber party.
209. Sunday, September 29th: I used to wait tables too.
210. Monday, September 30th: (Not funny.)
211. Tuesday, October 1st: He hate me.
212. Saturday, October 19th: Drinking and drawing.
213. Sunday, October 20th: Not another birthday!?!
214. Monday, October 21st: The subtle difference.
215. Tuesday, October 22nd: Sinister, shadowy things.
216. Wednesday, October 23rd: This I know.
217. Thursday, October 24th: The way back.
218. Friday, October 25th: Fat Pat.
219. Saturday, October 26th: Dancin Shoutin James Brown.
220. Sunday, October 27th: Obsessive/Compulsive?
221. Monday, October 28th: All things considered...
222. Tuesday, October 29th: It came to me in a dream.
223. Wednesday, October 30th: Not fast enough.
224. Thursday, October 31st: All this leftover Halloween candy.
225. Friday, November 1st: Look out, here comes the CAT-CAT.
226. Saturday, November 2nd: Maybe a metaphor for my life...
227. Sunday, November 3rd: Cracking the whip.
228. Monday, November 4th: Totally crushed.
229. Tuesday, November 5th: New books are too expensive.
230. Wednesday, November 6th: Snooty English.
231. Thursday, November 7th: Who cares?
232. Friday, November 8th: Bob, Mark, and Dave.
233. Saturday, November 9th: Putting the foot down.
236. Monday, November 12th: Damn, damn, damn.
235. Sunday, November 11th: Sleeping...through...TIME!
237. Sunday, December 1st: We watch it anyway.
238. Monday, December 2nd: Photoshop cred.
239. Tuesday, December 3rd: Karaoke is his mistress.
240. Wednesday, December 4th: Whos got the vocab?
241. Thursday, December 5th: The Ministry of Funny Butts.
242. Friday, December 6th: Jordan Crane is a big indy cartoonist.
243. Saturday, December 7th: Moving waterfall pictures are hep.
244. Sunday, December 8th: Sugar AND caffeine.
245. Monday, December 9th: A ride to the airport.
246. Tuesday, December 10th: Or is that "unprofessional?"
247. Wednesday, December 11th: Silkscreening makes me giddy.
248. Thursday, December 12th: Lit at both ends.
249. Friday, December 13th: Its hard to get out of bed.
250. Saturday, December 14th: Charitable donations.
251. Sunday, December 15th: Cordless phones have some drawbacks.
252. Monday, December 16th: The wrong kind of productive.
253. Wednesday, January 29th: All you care to eat.
254. Thursday, January 30th: The P Is Free.
255. Friday, January 31st: Two Bedroom Apartment For Rent.
256. Saturday, February 1st: We interupt this broadcast...
257. Sunday, February 2nd: PDA.
258. Monday, February 3rd: Variations on a theme.
259. Tuesday, February 4th: The sound of one hand drawing.
260. Wednesday, February 5th: Why hello again.
261. Thursday, February 6th: Those are socks.
262. Friday, February 7th: Hot and crispy as the dickens.
263. Saturday, February 8th: The warm glow of cable.
264. Sunday, February 9th: There wasnt even any money.
265. Monday, February 10th: Fahrenheit 70.
266. Tuesday, February 11th: Raunchy Housekeeping.
267. Wednesday, February 12th: BARELY LEGAL OFFICE SUPPLIES.
268. Wednesday, March 5th: Pee on your face.
269. Thursday, March 6th: Olfactory memory.
270. Friday, March 7th: Never go shopping hungry.
271. Saturday, March 8th: Like anyone believes that.
272. Sunday, March 9th: Picking leaves scars.
273. Monday, March 10th: Is that the sun?
274. Tuesday, March 11th: Not naming any names.
275. Wednesday, March 12th: We regress pretty quickly.
276. Thursday, March 13th: GREAT timing.
277. Friday, March 14th: Blowing sideways.
278. Saturday, March 29th: More fun than a barrel of crackers.
279. Sunday, March 30th: I ended up microwaving it anyway.
280. Monday, March 31st: I m like Doc in Punch Out.
281. Tuesday, April 1st: You just turn around and theres Peter Buck.
282. Wednesday, April 2nd: A little cramped.
283. Wednesday, April 9th: Simply jubilant.
284. Thursday, April 10th: Forcibly corrected.
285. Friday, April 11th: It takes two.
286. Saturday, April 12th: Boys night out.
287. Sunday, April 13th: Friends dont let friends...
288. Saturday, April 19th: Watching other people play video games.
289. Sunday, April 20th: Throwaway comment.
290. Thursday, April 24th: Boston Butt?
291. Friday, April 25th: Did they catch the guy?
292. Saturday, April 26th: Who are these people?
293. Tuesday, July 1st: Heat and pressure make diamonds.
294. Wednesday, July 2nd: Cold chillin at Dennys.
295. Thursday, July 3rd: So how was the movie? Pretty good.
296. Friday, July 4th: Who needs fireworks?
297. Saturday, July 5th: Sometimes Im melodramatic.
298. Sunday, July 6th: Black on both sides.
299. Monday, July 7th: !!!
300. Tuesday, July 8th: Mens Pocky.
301. Wednesday, July 9th: A clever scheme.
302. Thursday, July 10th: The cats leave. And Rose too.
303. Friday, July 11th: As long as its longer than mine.
304. Saturday, July 12th: Finally.
305. Sunday, July 13th: Out of the corner of your eye...
306. Monday, July 14th: Now if I had tried that...
307. Tuesday, July 15th: They took Bull Street because it was PRETTIER.
308. Wednesday, July 16th: Overlooking Anderson.
309. Thursday, July 17th: It PERCEIVES you.
310. Friday, July 18th: Were all nerds here.
311. Saturday, July 19th: Whose idea was this?
312. Sunday, July 20th: They can buy their own drinks, though.
313. Monday, July 21st: Probably Freudian.
314. Tuesday, July 22nd: We roll like that.